How To Make $1,000 Per Day – 16 Efficient Strategies that WORK!
1. Explore Paid Survey Sites
What may be higher than being paid to offer your reviews on a diffusion of subjects? There are numerous paid survey websites obtainable that provide a wide sort of questionnaires for inclined participants to discover. What’s extra, many sites that will pay for your thoughts don’t just stop at surveys. Some organizations offer a extensive variety of various tasks to keep customers interested.
If you are looking for a way to earn extra cash in your downtime, or even make a more solid push to hit your £1000 a day target, then paid survey sites could be an interesting option.
Pros and cons of getting a high paying job
- Work when you like
- Make money from your mobile
- Earn points that can be redeemed for cash or gifts
- Have a full-time job and fill in surveys in your spare time
- Some survey providers are geo-locked
- Not all survey sites are legitimate
- Some sites have been accused of selling personal data
2. Get a high paying job
OK, I know we’re stating the obvious here, but in reality, a high paying job is going to be a sure-fire way of making $1,000 per day. In terms of the maths, you would need to make a post-tax income of at least $260,000 per year, based on a standard working week. As such, even a doctor’s salary wouldn’t be enough to meet your target.
On the other hand, roles surrounding rising technologies including system gaining knowledge of, synthetic intelligence and robotic process automation will maximum definitely allow you to make $1,000 per day. Ultimately, it might be time to re-ability!
Pros and cons of getting a high paying job
- Fixed income
- Job security
- Income is only likely to rise over time as you get more experienced
- High demanded skills – no issues finding work
- Need to possess a really in-demand, low-supply skill
- You’ll be on the payroll, so little opportunities to reduce your income tax
3. Create a YouTube channel
If you want to make big bucks, going to paid survey websites or reviewing products just won’t cut it. You need to aim bigger, and one of the most lucrative channels for earning an income working from home is YouTube. Did you know that the likes of Logan Paul, PewDiPie and Jacksepticeye – three hugely popular YouTube channels, made as much as $16 million in 2018 alone? Sure, building up a huge YouTube following is not only difficult, but it can take a significant amount of time before you start seeing any results. However, those that do make a success of it are making considerably more than $1,000 per day.
Pros and cons of creating a YouTube channel
- No need to invest any money
- Focus on something you enjoy
- Earnings are never capped – some channels make millions of dollars every year
- Increase your earnings even further by advertising products within your videos
- You will be required to commit a huge amount of time to it
4. Become a salesperson
Did you know that talented salespeople earn a huge amount of money? I mean, sure, not everyone has the ‘Gift of the Gab’, but those that do are able to command hundreds of thousands of dollars each and every year. As the vast bulk of this is made up in commission payments, you won’t be able to rely solely on a fixed monthly income.
Instead, you’re only as good as your last order! If you don’t fancy sitting in the office, why not consider working as a remote salesperson instead?
Pros and cons of becoming a remote salesperson
- Successful salespeople earn hundreds of thousands of dollars each year
- Sell a product or service that you are passionate about
- No need to travel to visit clients – everything is done via home-based VoIP software
- Online sales roles sometimes pay on a commission-only basis
5. Get involved in real estate
Real estate investing is a highly lucrative business. Sure, it’s true that you would need a multi-million dollar portfolio to be able to facilitate $1,000 per day in earnings. However, there’s usually multiple way to pores and skin a cat. As an example, why don’t you don’t forget flipping houses? An excellent starting point is look for owners which might be seeking out on the spot coins on the sale in their assets.
You’ll be able to net yourself a discount of around 20% if you’re shrewd, subsequently allowing you to flip the house with an excellent margin. If this is beyond the realms of possibility, then you might want to build your bankroll up via peer-to-peer real estate platforms instead.
Pros and cons of investing in real estate
- Huge margins on offer
- Real estate is ultra-low-risk
- Chance to earn monthly dividends in the form on rental income
- You can flip properties for short-term profits
- Peer-to-peer platforms allow you to get started with smaller bankrolls
- You’ll either need to have a multi-million dollar portfolio to make $1k daily, or be good at flipping homes
6. Write an incredibly good book
If you’re able to write a absolutely precise book that sells nicely, you could without difficulty make $1,000 in each day sales. For instance, if you sold your e book for $10 per reproduction, you’d most effective need to sell one hundred copies according to day. A number of the first-class promoting books obtainable promote a lot more than this, so there’s constantly the danger that your e-book makes the cut.
Pros and cons of writing a book
- No investment needed other than your time
- Write about something you have knowledge in, or create a fiction novel
- Sell your book both online and in-store
- Publish it yourself if necessary
- Highly competitive marketplace
7. Become a blockchain developer
We mentioned earlier that you will need to put in a considerable amount of effort to earn $1,000 per day. With that being said, if you are prepared to study a new skill, then why not become a blockchain developer? With roles paying around $100 per hour, you would need to work a full 10 hour shift to meet your $1,000 target. Get started today by signing up for a course with Udacity!
Pros and cons of becoming a blockchain developer
- One of the most in-demand skills in the world
- Earn surplus of $100 per hour
- Enter an emerging market that is growing at an exponential pace
- Work online or in-person
- Need to invest time to learn a new skill
8. Trade Forex
If you’ve got some experience in forex trading, then you’ll know that skilled investors make a significant amount of money. While not all trades will be successful, talented forex traders will tell you that $1,000 per day in profits is well within reach. Just remember, you’ll need to risk a lot of money to meet this target, so just make sure you know what you are doing. Forex trading is a very volatile skill that requires absolute concentration.
Pros and cons of trading forex
- Super high profits available if you are good at it
- 24/7 trading opportunities
- Trade dozens of different currency pairs, or simply specialize in one
- Build up your profits over time to increase your bankroll
- High-risk, no guarantee to make money
9. Create and sell courses online
If you’ve got skills, knowledge or experience in a particular niche or subject, then there is no reason why you shouldn’t sell it online. One of the most effective ways of doing this is to create an online course. If what you are selling provides the end-user with real-world value, they’ll have no issues at all paying for it. At a course fee of $200, you’d only need to sell 5 per day to meet your $1,000 target. Check out Udemy to learn how to get started.
Pros and cons of selling an online course
- Passive income once the course is created
- Other than the odd update, you can sell the course indefinitely
- If priced correctly, low number of daily sales required
- Lots of ways to market your course online – think social media and online advertising
- You will need to offer something unique that people are prepared to pay for
10. Buy an online business
If you’ve got a lump sum to invest, then it might be worth looking at buying an online business. In order to find a business that is already making $1,000 in profits, you’ll need to target websites that are generating 6-figure revenues. For this, you will need to part with hundreds of thousands of dollars. However, if the business is already established, you’ll start earning straightaway.
Pros and cons of buying an online business
- Earn income straightaway
- The business will already be proven
- You have the chance to increase profits by improving the business
- You can do it from home
- You will need to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy a $1,000/day business
11. Become a high-level freelance writer
If you’re an amazing writer that specializes in a high-demand niche, then you’re 1 step closer to earning $1,000 per day. However, in order to meet this target, you will need to find some high-paying clients. Blue-chip companies only want to hire the very best, and as such, you’ll need to get a load of large clients onboard. A good starting base to build your portfolio of clients up is Upwork, which was used by 28% of Fortune 500 companies last year.
Pros and cons of writing on a freelance basis
- Demand is super high
- Work from anywhere in the world
- High paying clients do exist – you just need to find them
- Write about something you are knowledgeable in
- Finding high paying clients will take some time
12. Sell your own products online via Shopify
Shopify allows you to seamlessly sell products online via social media, websites, and other online mediums. In order to reach your daily target of $1k, your best bet is to sell something that you are able to produce yourself. This way, you will be able to cut out the middleman, and thus, stand a much better chance of reaching your $1k daily goal.
Pros and cons of launching a Shopify store
- Huge profit margins if you sell your own product
- Market your product across multiple online channels
- No limit to the number of products you can sell via your Shopify store
- Highly competitive arena
13. Invest in the stock markets
The stock markets traditionally make between 8%-10% per year, depending on the specific market you are invested in. They will of course go through ups and downs, but as long as you are prepared to buy stocks with the view of keeping your money tucked away long-term, you can watch your investment grow over time. However, even at 10% per year, do bare in mind that you will need to have a couple of million dollars to invest.
Pros and cons of investing in the stock markets
- Stock markets average annual returns of 8%-10%
- You can invest in a single stock market index like the NASDAQ or NYSE
- If investing in an index, no experience is needed
- You will need to have a couple of million dollars to invest if you want to make $1k per day
14. Start your own affiliate blog
While starting a blog is easy, building up a huge reader-base isn’t. In fact, it will take a long time before you are able to attract enough loyal readers to your blog. However, once you do, you can make money by placing affiliate links throughout the site. Every time one of your readers goes on to buy something, you’ll earn a commission. Super popular blogs make well over $1,000 per day in affiliate earnings.
Pros and cons of starting an online blog
- No requirement to invest any money
- Start a blog on a subject you love
- Work from home
- Make money when people click on your affiliate links
- Increase your income through ad placements
- It will take a long time before you get enough visitors to start earning good money
15. Buy and sell website domains
If you are in possession of a domain name that a company really wants, then they will be prepared to pay top-dollar for it. With the likes of ‘CarInsurance.com’ and ‘PrivateJet.com’ selling for over $30 million, you should consider buying domains that you think might be in hot-demand in the future. A good starting point is GoDaddy.
Pros and cons of buying and selling domains
- Domains are usually really cheap to buy
- You always get first refusal to renew the domain
- You only need one high-demand domain to make a lot of money
- No experience needed
- Most shorter-form domains have been taken
16. Become an influencer
Whether it’s via Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter, influencers have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of online followers. What comes with this is significant earning opportunities. In fact, it is estimated that Instagram influencers charge $1,000 per post for every 100,000 followers they have. If you do get to the 6-figure region, you’ll likely find that advertisers will contact you directly to promote their products.
Pros and cons of becoming an influencer
- Use your high follower-base to make money in multiple ways
- All social media channels are an option
- No investment needed other than your time
- Charge up to $1,000 per Instagram post, per 100k followers
- It can take years before you fall within the influencer bracket
The Summary of all is;
The bottom line is that earning a daily income of $1,000 is extremely difficult. However, it’s not impossible. As we have identified within this post, there are heaps of ways to reach your daily target. The right strategy for you will ultimately depend on whether you are prepared to invest time, money, or a combination of the two.
For example, if you have a considerable amount of money saved up, then you have the option of investing in the stock markets or buying an already-established business. If you don’t, then you’ll need to think outside the box. If you are prepared to learn a new skill, such as blockchain development, then you stand a really good chance of making $1,000 per day.
If you don’t want to study, and you don’t have the required cash to invest, then the only thing you have left is time. In this sense, you can build an online blog, create a YouTube channel or try to become an influencer.
Just remember that no matter how you do it, you will need to be prepared to work incredibly hard. If you’re willing to do just that, there is no reason at all why you can’t reach your long-term goal of making $1,000 per day.